Order online pick up in store: a FREE delivery option
Category: How To
Order online pick up in store is a new FREE delivery option that is now available at JYSK.co.uk.
How does it work?
When shopping at JYSK.co.uk, you can now choose 'order online pick up in store' as your delivery option when you spend a minimum of £60 on a single order. 'Order online pick up in store' means that you will pay for your order online and have your items delivered for FREE to a JYSK store of your choosing. You will be notified when your items are ready for collection from your selected store.
Shopping online at JYSK.co.uk remains the same however when you get to the checkout you can now select to ‘Pick up in JYSK store’. You will be prompted to select your chosen store from the list. We will then provide you with an estimated ‘ready for collection’ date. When your order is ready to be collected you will receive an email and or sms message to inform you, we will then hold your items for a maximum of 7 days.
Differences between 'order online pick up in store' and Click & Collect
- With 'order online pick up in store' you pay for your order online rather than pay in-store with Click & Collect
- Your items will be shipped directly from our Distribution Centre as opposed to our stores stock availability
- There is a wider range of items available when you choose 'order online pick up in store'
Benefits of 'order online pick up in store'
- FREE delivery to stores for all online purchases with minimum £60 spend
- Our exclusive Online Only range of items also qualify for 'order online pick up in store' and free delivery