Customer service - questions and answers
JYSK Online Store is temporary closed
As we have received an extreme high amount of online orders on a very short period of time, we sadly have no other choice than to close down for Online ordering at JYSK.co.uk.
You can no longer place an order on our website to get delivered to your address or to a store.
Keep an eye on our website for when our online store again are open for business.
All our stores are open - Click & Collect is still possible from our website
All our JYSK stores across UK are again open for you to visit.
It is possible for you to create a Click & Collect order to the store near you
If the store doesn’t have the article in stock, we cannot get it delivered from another store
- All Click & Collects must be collected and paid in the store, that holds the Click & Collect order.
- It is not possible to postpone the collection date for Click & Collect. The Click & Collect must be collected within 2 days after the reservation has been approved by the store.
- It is not possible to get your Click & Collect delivered to your home address, if you live more than 20 miles from the store that holds the reservation.
- Delivery cost will apply
- Delivery cost are calculated after distance from store
- If you want your Click & Collect delivered, you must contact the store by phone to arrange payment and delivery (See store information in the top right corner)
80% of our customers finds the answer to their questions in our FAQ’s.
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for here on our website, please contact our Customer Service via our Live Chat or phone number to the right.
In the event of a complaint about a product, please use the Live Chat function to the right. Our agents can sort out your case right away. Outside our opening hours, please use the email form under Return and Claim. Please attach photo documentation in the form.
We look forward to helping you.