Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: JYSK UK
- Employees of JYSK UK or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter any competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent.
- The winner will be chosen: from entrants who communicate to JYSK UK that they have entered the competition.
- The winner will be notified by communication on email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- JYSK UK will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
- The prize can only be fulfilled to a UK mainland address only.
- JYSK UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
- Any personal data relating to the competition of any entrants will be used solely in accordance with GDPR and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- The winner’s name(s) will be published on Facebook and/or JYSK UK webpage with competition winners when the winner has been contacted.
- Entry into any competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- VOUCHERS: vouchers must be presented. IT CANNOT BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. THERE IS NO CASH ALTERNATIVE. Your voucher is valid for one transaction only for the amount stated on the voucher or more. Store Manager’s decision is final.
Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to JYSK UK and not to any other party.