Return your purchase anytime.
At JYSK, it's easy to return or exchange a product if you change your mind.
We provide a full refund without time limitation for products that are returned with proof of purchase. This applies for products bought in stores as well as online.
For purchases made in store please return to the store. Our Customer Service we can help you with orders made online only.
Also in JYSK we offer all our customers a country wide return policy meaning that you can return your JYSK product in any of our JYSK stores in the country. Even if the product has been bought at our online shop.
- If you do not have proof of purchase, we offer you an exchange for another product or a credit voucher. This will apply if the product was given as a present.
- If you return a product that is damaged or used in a way which significantly reduces the value, we reserve the right to reduce the refund.
- Custom-made products such as fabrics, mattresses or wardrobes made to measure generally have a reduced return value.
- If you return the item at a JYSK store or otherwise make arrangements for the return yourself, we will refund the initial freight cost. If you prefer JYSK to make arrangements for the return freight, we will not refund the initial freight cost to you, as the amount will cover our cost of returning the item.
- We offer a 100 day trial period for GOLD mattresses. Read more about GOLD mattresses.
Cancellation of an online order prior to receipt
If you wish to cancel your order from JYSK.co.uk before taking receipt of the item, you must contact JYSK Customer Service on our Live Chat or ring us on Telephone: 0330 088 3818. Our Customer Service will arrange a cancellation and refund of order and any delivery costs.
- If you have not accepted delivery of your order you will not be charged extra for the return of the order.
Was your question not answered ? Write to customer service.