Order options at JYSK
Our JYSK stores are now open and you can shop in-store between 10am and 6pm. You can shop online at JYSK.co.uk for home delivery and FREE delivery* to a JYSK store of your choosing (*when you spend a minimum of £170). You can also place FREE click & collect orders for items in stock at your local JYSK store - orders can be ready for collection within 30 minutes.
Find your nearest JYSK store here.
All our stores are open - Click & Collect is still possible from our website
All our JYSK stores across UK are again open for you to visit.
It is possible for you to create a Click & Collect order to the store near you
- If the store doesn’t have the article in stock, we cannot get it delivered from another store
- All Click & Collects must be collected and paid in the store, that holds the Click & Collect order.
- It is not possible to postpone the collection date for Click & Collect. The Click & Collect must be collected within 2 days after the reservation has been approved by the store.
- It is not possible to get your Click & Collect delivered to your home address, if you live more than 20 miles from the store that holds the reservation.
- Delivery cost will apply
- Delivery costs are calculated based on the distance from store to the delivery address
- If you want your Click & Collect delivered, you must contact the store by phone to arrange payment and delivery (See store information in the top right corner)
Due to high demand, we are currently experiencing longer delivery times than normal. Please allow 5 weeks for all cargo shipments (large items like furniture & garden). We hope you understand.
Lead times for orders placed online
- Small parcel: up to 10 working days (excludes weekends and bank holidays)
- Cargo: up to 20 working days (excludes weekends and bank holidays)
- Order online pick up in-store: up to 20 working days
Why can't I find what I am looking for online?
If an item you are looking for is not visible on our website, it has been removed since it is temporarily out of stock. Please check back soon, we re-stock regularly.
Why have you NOT taken funds from my bank account for my online order?
When you place an online order with JYSK.co.uk we take your payment details and then hold your transaction in ‘pending’ with your bank. We only take the payment once your online order has been dispatched from our Denmark Distribution Centre.
It is our way of ensuring that you only actually make payment for your online order once they are on their way.
On occasion we are aware that the ‘pending’ transaction might not show on your bank account, this is a matter we are looking into. However, it does not mean that your online order has been cancelled if the ‘pending’ transaction disappears. If an order was cancelled you would hear from JYSK in the first instance.
Why am I still waiting for a response to my email?
Our Customer Service Team are working hard to reply to all customer emails – we currently have a large volume of enquiries via email and we will get back to you as soon as possible – aiming to achieve within timescales provided on your automatic reply you will have received.
We reassure you that we are working through the emails and there is no requirement to send additional emails, sending additional/follow up emails will only increase the current workload level and create further delay for you and all customers.
Why do you charge a delivery fee for online orders?
We are very honest about our pricing and delivery costs, as such, we do not build any delivery costs into the price of your purchase. This means the price you pay is the ‘true’ price of the product, rather than subsidising delivery costs.
Our online orders are shipped from Denmark to our courier and then delivered by courier across the UK – which incurs additional costs.
Can I track my online order?
Once your order has arrived with our transport company – (Small parcel: DPD, Cargo: Rhenus) they will be in contact with you directly to advise of a delivery date and time.