JYSK UK can deliver to customers located at UK addresses.
JYSK's shipping prices start at just £1.50
In addition to the price of the item(s), you will also be responsible for the shipping costs of the order to the provided delivery address. We distinguish between:
- Parcel post for smaller items - e.g. duvets, towels and bed linen
- Cargo for large items - e.g. mattresses, bed solutions and furniture
JYSK.co.uk will determine the shipping method based on the item(s) you purchase.
JYSK will cover any additional costs should delivery problems arise at JYSK and it becomes necessary to divide the order into partial deliveries.
We recommend that you enter a mobile phone number when you place your order so that JYSK or our carrier can contact you by SMS about the delivery if necessary.
PARCEL POST (SMALLER ITEMS):
Parcel post is delivered as standard to the front door of the delivery address within 3 to 15 working days.
- Small letters £1.50 - Up to 750g and max size 353mmx250mmx25mm
- Small packages £3.50 - Up to 2kg and max size 610mmx460mmx460mm or max 900mm for roll/tubes
- Medium packages - Up to 30kg/parcel and under 1m in length
- UK Mainland £5.95
- NI & Highlands £9.95
You will receive an e-mail and/or text with a Track and Trace number for you to follow your order online except for orders sent by Royal Mail.
CARGO SHIPMENTS (LARGE ITEMS):
The carrier will deliver cargo shipments to your delivery address within 3 to 15 working days. The price of the shipment will depend on weight, size, delivery area and delivery type. Cargo shipment costs incl. VAT:
- UK Mainland (Zone’s A & B)
- Max 0.25m3 to room of choice £19.95
- Max 0.50m3 to room of choice £29.95
- Max 0.75m3 to room of choice £39.95
- Max 1.00m3 to room of choice £45
- Max 1.50m3 to room of choice £54
- Max 2.00m3 to room of choice £63
- Over 2.00m3 to room of choice £72
- Zone C: (Post Code Areas: AB, BT, IV, KW, PA, PH)
- Max 0.75m3 to room of choice £64.95
- Max 1.00m3 to room of choice £67.50
- Max 1.50m3 to room of choice £81
- Max 2.00m3 to room of choice £94.50
- Over 2.00m3 to room of choice £108
- Zone D: (Post Code Areas: Isle of Wight PO,PA34, PA37-39 PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50)
- Max 0.75m3 to room of choice £84.95
- Max 1.00m3 to room of choice £90
- Max 1.50m3 to room of choice £108
- Max 2.00m3 to room of choice £126
- Over 2.00m3 to room of choice £175
You will receive a SMS with proposals for delivery dates from our carrier.
In the evening before the delivery date, you will receive a SMS reminder confirming that delivery is to take place on the following day. On the day of delivery the driver will contact you to confirm that delivery is en route providing a 4 hour delivery window.
Delivery delays may occur during peak periods and in winter time due to weather conditions.
Customers are responsible for disposing of the packaging materials
Accepting your delivery:
- Before accepting your delivery please make sure that the number of boxes/packages matches the number on the delivery sheet
- Inspect all boxes/packaging for any obvious damage
- Quantity Discrepancies
- If the number of boxes/packages is less advise the driver that there is a shortage
Any discrepancies, no matter how minor, should be reported immediately to email@example.com or by calling Customer Services on 03300883818.
If boxes/packages look as though they are damaged you have two options:
- Refuse the delivery and sign the paper work 'Refused due to damage'
- Accept the delivery, make the delivery person aware and sign for the goods clearly writing damaged on the delivery paperwork
In both situations you should contact JYSK by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Customer Services on 03300883818 immediately and report the problem.